Site Inactive
Apply Now
Useful Links
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
LotRO Twitter Feed
Alliances

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Reddhirrim of Withywindle Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draugtithen
Officer

re: New Member Introductions

Post your introductions in this thread. Include you character name(s), class(es) and vocation(s), your timezone and usual playing hours, and your Reddit username.

I am Dinky, Minstrel and Historian. I am also Bonce, Champion and Armsman, and Thumbs, Burglar and Tinker. You may also know me as Draugtithen, Hunter, Explorer and member of the Maethar Na' Manwe kinship.

I'm a UK player and can usually be found online from 17.00-22.00 GMT.

My Reddit username is woxy_lutz (you'll usually find me in r/unitedkingdom, r/lotro and r/chemistry.)

re: The site says so...

So here I am. I'm Kerogen (all my characters are some variation of "Kero"), a 26 year old guy who likes playing support classes. Given that I don't see any other introductions, I have no idea what you're all looking for. So hi, and I'll see people in-game.

My username is Henry_the_Butler on reddit.
Draugtithen
Officer

The first person to actually use the Member Introduction thread. You might just be my new favourite member wink

re: Hello

My Main character is Killgar the Guardian Armsman. My other characters are Killamillion the Warden Woodsman in The Allied Kin The Lord of The Blings, KillerHealer the Runekeeper Tinker.

I'm a west coast US player and play on and off from 10:00-02:00(GMT-8) almost everyday.

My Reddit username is TheKillgar

re: Hi! :D

Even though I've been a member for a little while now, I haven't had the time to come on here and introduce myself!!
I am LuciusSeptimus ClaudiusRomaus, Son of Orelle, I am a Historian (Scholar, Weaponsmith, Farmer), Level 36 Elf Guardian ( my main) and Sammywise (all I know is that I'm a prospector) And I am level 11 Hobbit Guardian. Now that I am a full time college student, I will be on a little less but now that it's summer I have a job and I will mostly be on before 3:00 P.M. and after 9:00 P.M. And I usualy play until about 3:00A.M. (-4 GMT)

My reddit username is Houselurver11
Cmlondon13

re: Please allow myself to introduce...myself

My character's name is Amiryllis, who's a level 4 (atm) hobbit burglar. Vocation tbd, but will likely involve cooking and/or tailoring. Im in Southern Califorinia, USA, and I am usually on between 6-11 pm(GMT-7) a couple times a week. My Reddit user ID is cmlondon13. I do hope I got the GMT right.
thrandriel
Officer

re: intro thandriel

my toon name is thrandriel I play a elf female hunter, level 27 for now. Im a bit of a nerdy girl a little quiet at first but open up after a while. I enjoy hanging out and just chatting. I am still new to the game this is my only toon on this server and its my main one. I have had an awesome time, even when im frustrated about something im still having fun.

as for times when ill be on, a little bit through out the day but, mostly after dinner on the weekdays. saturday ill have to make time to get on sometimes im busy sometimes im not. if there is an event i can always plan for it. and once im up to level ill be able to get more involved with the events cant wait.
Decman

re: Hi

Hey there, lvl 5 dwarf gaurdian by the name of Hagorin, I've just started but hope to learn quickly.

I'm Irish, pretty laid back, I love meeting new people and working together. I am a fantasy/sci-fi fan and love just about anything with wizards and all that good stuff. I'll probably be on a varying range of times throughout the day mostly after midnight GMT.

Reddit u/n is decman.
Katbluedog
Recruit

Hello!
My name is Katling. I am a level 15 hobbit guardian. Katling is my second character. Katling is a prospector, metalsmith and tailor. Katwing is my first character who is a level 31 elf champion.I got recruited into the kin by Anorexia while hanging out in Micheal Delving. I am a 21 year old college student. I am also a girl, xD. I usually play at 12pm-4pm eastern standard time. I also play during the evenings 6pm-11pm EST. My reddit username is Katbluedog. I am subscribed to the Reddit army kin subreddit. I am a newer Redditor but I am learning how to use Reddit.

Nice to meet everyone!

Katbluedog wrote:
I am subscribed to the Reddit army kin subreddit. I am a newer Redditor but I am learning how to use Reddit.

Welcome, Kat! First bit of advice: unsubscribe from all of the default subreddits (apart from /r/AskScience and /r/IAmA, maybe /r/Pics), then search here for whatever floats your boat, your town, your sport, anything. I recently discovered /r/Showerthoughts, which is mildly amusing.

heyo! New to the kin, completely new to LotRO, been on reddit for 2+ years but my main account wanderingsong is a little over a year old. Joined because I'm a massive honking Tolkien nerd who tried to stay away from MMOs after going totally full retard-ly immersed about 7 years ago, but finally gave in 3-4 days ago. Good relapse to have. Stereotypical elf hunter because of said Tolkien nerdery (although my char's name is Quenya which is total discontinuity but oh well), and glad to be in the kin! Looking forward to the kin rename, too Happy

Currently lv15 hunter/woodslady.

I play random hours US EST (East Coast what up), and will be playing in bursts (my social life waxes & wanes unpredictably).
mintace
Recruit

Hi, I just got added last night before the great server crash of 2013...
My character name and reddit name is mintace. I'm a level 26 champion elf, a weaponsmith, prospector and woodworker.
My timezone is EST and my playing hours are really sporadic because it revolves around my inconsistent work schedule (to specify, I play when I'm not at work...if I could play at work, that would be awesome, but I'd probably get fired pretty fast.)

Hopefully the game gets back online soon.
Geoff Peterson

re: Sigmundfremont Introduction

Hello all! I'm very new to the game and am just looking to have some fun right now. I play a dwarf Guardian named Sigmundfremont, I think I'm lvl 8 right now, like I said still very new. I came from playing about 1000 hours on Guild Wars 1 and 2, so I'm still getting the hang of the new controls and stuff, muscle memory is hard to get over .

Anyway, I'm more than willing to help people around my level, I will try to play as much as I can, usually US EST nights after 5pm. I have bought the Mithril Pack, so I think I have levels up until a certain point. Reddit name is sweedish_chef_ and vocation is armourer.

Also, I'm trying to learn the lore of Middle Earth, I'm always a fan of learning new things. If you want to play in-game, don't hesitate to ask! I'll see you all in middle-earth!

Brandon
Finflex
jonnybuckshot
Leader

re: Intro

I am Jonnybuckshot AKA

Finflex Ficklefish

Loremaster & Officer of the Kin The Reddhirrim. I will be around a lot during EU-GMT so please pm me or hit me in game for an inv or any concerns or assistance. If i dont reply straight away its because my 6 year old is on my char, or im busy/not in chat window - IM me for best results in this case.

Borit is my sons char - you will find me levelling up this future healer from time to time - in the RBG Kin

re: Hi

Hi I'm Thruinophant, a level 15 (or higher) elvish guardian. I don't have vocation yet but I should probably choose one soon. My timezone is US EST, I'm usually online 10pm-1am on weekdays and midday on weekends. My Reddit username is Ninja3047.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Reddhirrim of Withywindle Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: